You will need to preform this test before first use (as well as each time your grill comes out of storage) to ensure proper function/safety of your grill!
To check for gas leaks, please follow the steps below:
- Apply a soap-and-water solution to each connection in the gas line.
- Spray/apply the solution to the outside of the entire hose length.
- Turn on the gas and look for any bubbling along the gas lines and at the connections
- If bubbles form, tighten the connections and redo the leak test.
- If bubbles still form, the hose is in need of replacing, DO NOT USE
Please call customer service (912-638-4724) for any questions or assistance with replacement parts.